In this section I would like to show what I have been doing in the academic field.
I had enormous fortune to present my work "Silence in Music" throughout six different countries in Europe including a lecture at Manhattan University in New York in August 2017.
During my master studies in pedagogy at the Rhythmic Music Conservatory in Copenhagen (2015-2017) I had the opportunity to deepen those concepts that I personally find relevant in my artistic field and worth of investigation, that is why I pursued this - perhaps unusal - artistic direction about the component of silence in modern music performance.
After presenting my theories at world renown Sibelius Academy in Helsinki, I have been asked from the board of music education to write an article for the Finnish Journal of Music Education, that you can find in this section.
Academies that gladly hosted my lectures and seminars includes:
- STEINHARDT UNIVERSITY Manhattan, New York 2017
- SIBELIUS ACADEMY, University of Arts Helsinki, Finland 2017
- HØGSKULEN PÅ VESTLANDET University of Applied Science Bergen, Norway 2017
- TONLISTARSKOLIFIH Jazz Academy Reykjavík, Iceland 2016
- LA CASA DEL JAZZ Ponferrada, Spain 2016/2017
- NUORO JAZZ SEMINARS Sardegna, Italy 2016
- RHYTHMIC MUSIC CONSERVATORY Copenaghen, Denmark 2015/2017
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.